Sugar Skulls and Spirits Workshop
Calaveras (sugar skulls) are the friendly faces that decorate altars throughout Mexico on Day of the Dead. They symbolize the spirits being honored and each of their individual personalities. Join Lola’s Cocina for this adult-friendly sugar skull workshop while you learn the difference between mezcal and tequila, the two spirits that share a soul. Includes mezcal tasting; Ages 21+.
Date: Saturday, October 28, 2017
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO (address will be emailed upon registration)
* Contact email@example.com if you would like to arrange a private group Sugar Skulls and Spirits workshop.
* There is a four-person minimum (12-person max) required to hold a class and registration is confirmed when payment is received
* Address will be emailed upon registration
* Registration closes 48 hours prior to a class or workshop
* Please review cancellation policy at www.lolascocina.com/classes-workshops
WAIVER: I understand that by registering and purchasing this class for myself or another person, I agree to release and hold harmless Lola's Cocina, LLC from any and all claims or liability related to any accident that may occur to myself or the person for whom I have purchased this class while attending or in the process of attending this class. I acknowledge that cooking includes the use of knives and other kitchen utensils and that the use of these includes risks or can cause or lead to injury.